The purpose of this congregation shall be to promote the fundamental and enduring principles of Judaism and to:
- Ensure the continuity of the Jewish people.
- Enable its members to develop a relationship with God through communal worship, study of Torah, and assembly.
- Cultivate a love and understanding of the Jewish heritage.
- Strengthen the bonds of loyalty with the Jewish people everywhere.
- Develop the highest ideals of American democracy.
- Apply the principles and ideals of modern Reform Judaism to the values and conduct of the individual, the family and the society in which we live.